21 April 2020

BROOKLYN REBUS

I love puzzles, especially those that involve interpreting words or symbols that mean something else.  For example, a cluster of cloud with the number 9 means cloud nine, as in to be on cloud nine, meaning to be extremely happy.  Rebus may be one way to name such puzzles.  With the ongoing quarantine in NYC and elsewhere, I played a few already and finally decided to make one myself.  The puzzles I played have a whole grid of items, hopefully as I devote more time into making my original puzzles I will have a whole grid to share too.  I have a fascination with octopus and have a whole album in Facebook devoted to sighting of them, so my first thought is to both entertain my octopus fans and be unique with my puzzles by always include the creature in my drawings.

Can you guess the neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York depicted in the drawing below?



No comments:

Post a Comment