28 March 2020

PICKUP LINES IN THE TIME OF COVID-19

Many people got creative now that they have a lot of times on their hand with having no places to go, to job to earn money from, nobody to hang out with, too.  Musically-talented ones wrote song parodies and even perform with guitar and such.  Heck, I myself took a shot at cartooning but I am not rich yet, still waiting for that rich patron to visit my Patreon web site.  I still have another cartoon idea but how about some puns and such.  There's a list of Covid-19 pickup lines going around so I decided to make my own lines.  Not that I need it, just something fun to do with the extra time on my hand.

COVID-19 pickup lines

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When pandemic ends
Let me be your boo

With curves like yours, I wouldn’t flatten any

How do I love thee?
Let me count the plies

I want to be forward with you
That’s just how my TP rolls

We are made for each other
Like macorona and cheese

I hope it’s only your smile that is infectious

With ventilators in high demand, I am afraid to look at you because you are so breathtaking

Let me serenade you while you wash your hands

I see you have P.P.E. but don’t you need some T.L.C. also?

I am sure under that N95 of yours there is a pair of luscious lips smiling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment