25 March 2020

FLATTEN THE CURVE - FRAME 1


I need to get back into a routine.  One that includes me sitting down and draw cartoon(s) first thing in the morning.  It didn't happen today that's why only now I have my second post for Patreon.  The kicker is not that I lack ideas, I have many ideas, but somehow I just couldn't get started.  The fact that my wife uses my office as her work-office (she's lucky enough to still have a job and can work from home), so I don't have my stuff where I need them to be.  For instance, it took me a while to find the paper that I need to draw on.  I found something similar, but I need my stuff in one place, some place easy to find.

Without further ado, here's my idea of what the Japanese would do if their city got attacked by a Big Curve, frame 1 of more:


No comments:

Post a Comment