19 March 2020

FORD!

This week in Route-Art: Ford!  Actually, it was last week, but with this self-quarantine thing going on it is difficult to tell time.  To be exact, it was this past Saturday.  On Facebook, I help run an alumni group for my high school and other than uploading pages from the few yearbooks I acquired over the years, I try to do something different every now and then.  I've been using Posterino to make photo-grid of the teachers' faces, word-cloud of the teachers' names, and on Saturday it was a favorite teacher's birthday so I decided to use my skill in route-art to enliven the group's Wall.

The teacher's last name is Ford and there is a street not too far from me by the same name.  I wanted to do my run there, so I can name the run FORD BY FORD, but it is not close enough to walk over and would require a bus ride or a car drive.  Social distancing was already announced then so I decide to do it in my own neighborhood.  Little did I know that run would be one of my last runs for the immediate future.  These days I do rope-skipping in the backyard in the morning, then some time after lunch it's yoga in the dining room, both activities are done with my son.  Last but not least, I would do a mile or three on the elliptical in the living room.

Hope you enjoy this little Relive video of my Ford run!  Relive now offer for free one music track to add, sorry that's the best I can do.  After the run, I regretted that I didn't use kerning to keep the rest of letters closer the F.  Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment