07 June 2020

FREE CUSTOM ZOOM BACKGROUND VIDEO

Free is good, right?  I have had my share of receiving free stuff from the Internet, yes they do exist.  Here's my little gift to the Internet in general.

I have a need to show a video with the names of members of my Zoom workout group.  We are not supposed to run together any more, so we meet over Zoom.  We each do our own thing, be it treadmill, running-in-place, exercise bike, elliptical, or even actual running on the street.  I've been using my StravaArt as a static background picture and want to step up my game.  The process is rather involved but here's the offer:  provide me a series of names and for each name I will make a video with the fancy AnimatedFont shown in the second video.  I then connect all the individual videos into one long one that you can use as as virtual background video during Zoom meetings.  Or whatever use you can do with a video, it'll be just an MP4 file.  There is a limited of six AnimatedFonts available, but the way they are written can add a little variety.  Left to right or simultaneously.  Also right to left if you really want to go that far.  Just leave a short list of names, say up to ten, optionally specify the font for each name and the way the name is written.  I'll reply with a link to my Google Drive where you can download the MP4 file.

I'll get into the nitty-gritty details about making the videos in the next post.





1 comment:

  1. My Chromebook doesn't give me the option of a background when I use Zoom

    ReplyDelete