05 December 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY: TURN TURN TURN

It's time for another Throwback Thursday photo!  I cannot recall what year this was but as a gauge, let it be known that my niece, the little girl working with me to turn the Archimedes' screw, is now married and has a four-year-old son.  Also, the shirt I was wearing is a Chemical Bank Corporate Challenge shirt, so this must be in the 1995s or thereabout.  No, my eyes are not sharp enough to see the details on the T-shirt, I gathered the info from another photo from the same roll of film.  Bonus question:  With the background building, can you tell where I was?




3 comments:

  1. I know exactly where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where this photo was taken – please do tell.
    I like the photo of you and the Kong too. I took a picture with the Kong too at one of the street fairs I used to attend with CH. Isn’t Lindy’s also famous for its cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the New York Hall of Science, TOTA. I'll ask Chicken Underwear about Lindy's, since he said he used to sell ice cream in front of Lindy's.

      Delete