16 May 2011

Diarrhea of A Mad Man 2011

One of my favorite scene from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home was when Dr. McCoy, having traveled back in time, met a woman at a hospital who was scheduled for some surgery.  The good doctor gave her some pill and she was up and running shortly afterward, no need for any messy surgery.  Maybe some day colonoscopy can be done without all the, uh, messy preparation.

I will have a colonoscopy tomorrow and, based on what I wrote in 2005, not too much has changed since I last had one.  Without going back to the blog, I mistakenly told my doctor that I last had it done in 2001.  Good thing it is about time I have one done anyway, as my father had colon cancer that was detected too late.

http://www.qaptainqwerty.com/2005/09/diarrhea-of-mad-man.html

No comments:

Post a Comment