07 March 2007

theartofquitting

Totally by coincidence, shortly after my Art of Extortion cartoon appeared in ATPM, I was contacted by a Rene from the theartofquitting.com project. He expressed interest in my Quitters Are Not Losers cartoon, which he saw on Flickr . The project tries to get people to quit smoking and makes an art out of it, by showing pictures about, well, people quitting smoking, or the dangers of smoking, or messages about quitting smoking, you get the idea. It sounds like a worthy cause. In my immediate family, fortunately nobody smokes, even my brother-in-law quitted after many years of smoking, but I still know others who smoke. Check it out quick, as Rene has new art submissions every day, so my cartoon drops lower and lower on the main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment