29 March 2007

Off To Vacation

I'm all packed and ready to go on my vacation. Out is the DVD player and the two discs - there is just no room for the player. Well, the kids just have to be creative and find other things to do. That video iPod sure looks attractive now...

I'm tempted to try to access Gmail via a mobile phone. Perhaps if that SIM card switcheroo works out on my device, I'll try it, if it doesn't cost so much. I've thought of giving moblog (mobile blogging) a try, but I haven't made a penny with AdSense so I don't see the point of spending extra money on maintaining this blog. Perhaps I'll update the blog via the computer at the home of the wife's relative. I even bring along the transfer cable for the digital camera, but don't count on it - it's Windoze after all, chances are I'll have to do twenty things to the PeeCee before it can recognize my camera and bring the photos in. I'm sure there are Internet cafes along the trip. It's a matter of finding the time to sit down for a few quiet minutes to compose my thought. There is a disadvantage in traveling in a big room, especially when it's your in-laws and they all think alike, which somehow makes all your decisions invalid...

Qaptain Qwerty out...

No comments:

Post a Comment