02 March 2014

NYCRUNS FROZEN PENGUIN HALF-MARATHON 2014

When I ran the NYCRUNS Central Park Marathon last Sunday, I made the most of the time limit of 5 hours and 15 minutes.  I appreciated the staff and volunteers for being out so long for slower runners like me.  I thought of returning the favor by volunteering at an NYCRUNS race this weekend, but it didn't work out.  I thought the Frozen Penguin Half-Marathon was to take place on Sunday, but it was Saturday.  The timing just didn't work for me to volunteer, which usually involves being at the race 7 AM to 1 PM.  I live nearby and had an errand to attend to, which placed me even closer to the route.  I was able to be at the race to cheer and take photos.  Some photos, in no particular order, are below.




I like eye-rhyme as well as ear-rhyme, at the expense of correct spelling.

Penguin hat!




The rest of the photos can be found here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/109153989599275468311/albums/5986413635125513793

No comments:

Post a Comment