01 January 2008

R€$0£UT10N$

Maybe it is a sign of old age creeping upon me, but this year I've decided to make a list of New Year Resolutions. Here they are in order of feasibility...

  1. Draw at least one new cartoon every two weeks. The topic can be anything. If it's work-related, the usual audience can see it. If it's Mac-related, very possible ATPM can use it. Anything else can go into Flickr. Exposure in every way.
  2. No staying up late past 11:30 p.m., unless it's some kind of work emergency or scheduled work.
  3. Get up early to do exercise or better yet, to run 2K or more at the nearby park.
  4. Lose 20 pounds. This is a tough one...
  5. Go vegetarian one lunch per week. I've done it before for about one year and didn't particularly enjoyed it, but let's give it a second try.
  6. Get handier with (physical) tools, to fix broken things around the house, to put up shelves, etc.
  7. Keep in touch better with friends and family. Hopefully my handy iPod touch can help me in those moments I need to write a message and my Son is hogging the PowerBook.
  8. Win the lotto jackpot so I can quit my day job and actually follow through the above items.
That is all, just eight items. I do not like to make up resolutions just to fill the list. Let's start by going to bed before 11:30 p.m. today!

No comments:

Post a Comment